New Patient Info
Thank you for choosing Kamin Physical Therapy. We are eager to work with you to reach your goals and to improve your function and overall quality of life. At Kamin Physical Therapy, you can expect to meet with one of our qualified physical therapists at the time of your initial examination who will take the time to learn about what is bringing you to therapy, set individualized goals for your plan of care, and set you on the path towards recovery and wellness. Together with your physical therapist, you will come up with a treatment plan that works for you.
What to Bring with You
- Driver's License or Photo ID
- Insurance Card
- Prescription from physician for physical therapy
- Or contact information of your health provider if you are a direct access patient
- Intake Paperwork
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) PPO provider
- Medicare provider
- Please check with your individual insurance company to get specific (specific) physical therapy coverage details.
- We also accept cash-based payment for patients who are out-of-network with us. The initial evaluation costs $165 and each subsequent visit is $150.